CANADA: Remember The Avro ARROW Who Pushed Canada to Destroy It! - The cold war Avro Arrow jet never entered military service but it has remained a Canadian legend
Like Boeing to Bombardier?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
What country asked Canada to destroy the organization, design and talented team around the creation of this totally innovative aircraft? Take a guest...
The Avro Arrow, shown in flight in 1958, was designed to defend Canada against bomber attacks from the Soviet Union.Credit Canada Aviation and Space Museum
Watch this complete story... with Dan Aykroyd among others...
Recovery of the last Avro Arrow https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/world/canada/av...
- Video: Boeing's Reaction on Delta Ordering CSeries - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Lost Another Military Contract with Canada, and There's More ›
- Video: Going for an antique airplane ride... - FliegerFaust ›
- Quebec Pilot On ‘Most-Wanted’ List - FliegerFaust ›
- Canada PAL Aerospace Launched New Q400 P-4 MPA Long Range Maritime Patrol Aircraft For Militaries - FliegerFaust ›
- Air France Crash: Trial Ordered For Airbus And Airline Over 2009 Disaster - FliegerFaust ›
- US Air Force loads up F-15E fighter jet with a lot of cruise missiles to see if it could be used like a bomber - FliegerFaust ›
- National WWI Museum and Memorial GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY ›