Boeing Reports $8.1B In Cancellations
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 24, 2019 - by Dhierin Bechai for seekingalpha.com
- Boeing booked 63 orders in November.
- Emirates and Singapore alter wide body orders.
- Order tally remains negative.
For a couple of years, AeroAnalysis has been tracking the monthly order inflow for Boeing (BA) and Airbus (OTCPK:EADSF) (OTCPK:EADSY) aircraft. The monthly coverage is not so much there to invoke any Boeing vs. Airbus rhetoric, but it gives us some valuable insights.
A single month does not make a trend, but by closely tracking the order and cancellations activity, we always will be a step earlier in detecting trends, and we will have detailed insights into customers' appetite to order and take delivery of aircraft, and we can even track it by type as well as the jet maker's ability to reach any set sales target.
Looking at the orders, we can see a combination of willingness to commit with pricing, product, and availability coming together.
Special attention will be paid to the mix of single-aisle aircraft and wide-body aircraft, knowing that a single-aisle aircraft costs roughly half or a third of a wide-body aircraft, depending on the model.
In this report, we will have a look at the orders and deliveries as well as cancellation activity for Boeing...
- BOEING REMOVED LIGHTNING PROTECTION ON 787 ... ›
- ByeBye - Boeing Defence Blacklisted by the Government of Canada ... ›
- American Airlines CEO Doug Parker Boeing MAX Compensation ... ›
- Boeing MAX: If the planes are grounded for a year, aerospace ... ›