Video: Boeing 737NG Pickle Fork Crack UPDATE 14 Oct. 2019
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 14, 2019 - by blancolirio
Cracks on the Boeing 737NG after 30 000 cycles instead of 90 000 cycles, no cracks were expected for the life of the airframe...
Watch the video for details...
- Another Unannounced Airbus A220 Customer - FliegerFaust ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing 737 Max Simulators Are in High Demand. They Are Flawed ... ›
- UPDATE Boeing B777x Cargo Door Explosion Details - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing MAX 'Situation' Costs Airlines US$1 Billion/Month, Says ... ›
- Boeing pushed FAA to relax 737 MAX certification requirements for ... ›