Ethiopian crash investigators find piece of Boeing B737MAX wreckage with similar setting to Lion Air plane - sources
March 15, 2019 - Reuters
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Investigators have found a piece of a stabilizer in the wreckage of an Ethiopian jet with the trim set in an unusual position similar to that of a Lion Air plane that crashed last year, two sources familiar with the matter said.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) said on Wednesday fresh information from the wreckage of the Ethiopian crash, which killed all 157 people on board, and newly refined data about its flight path indicated some similarities with the Lion Air disaster.
Both accidents involved Boeing Co 737 MAX planes...
- The Boeing 737 Max is Now The Deadliest Mainstream Jetliner ... ›
- AMERICAN AIRLINES PUTS LIPSTICK ON A PIG, 737 MAX STYLE ... ›
- Boeing's fix for 737 Max may take three to six months, Bank of ... ›
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems ... ›
- Ethiopia refuses to send black box from crashed Boeing 737 Max 8 ... ›