Boeing Will Need ‘Several Quarters’ to Return 737 MAX Fleet to Skies
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
- Boeing won't 'over-stress' system, says marketing boss Tinseth
- Two lethal crashes have left 700 Max jets on tarmac worldwide
Boeing Co. said it will take "several quarters" to return the global 737 Max fleet to the skies following a grounding that has left about 700 planes on the tarmac.
"We are not going to over-stress the system," Randy Tinseth, Boeing's vice president for marketing, said in an interview Tuesday at the Singapore Airshow.
The Chicago-based manufacturer will first ensure the 400 planes with customers and the 300 more stored in factories are flying again before...
- SCOOP: Bombardier NOT Selling Its Business Jet Division... But ... ›
- Only 8 737 MAX Simulators In The US - Boeing, reversing itself, says ... ›
- FAA: Simulator Sessions Not Needed For Updated Boeing MAX ... ›