Claims that Boeing SC unlawfully fired workers over union support move closer to trial...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 11, 2020 - by Emily Williams for postandcourier.com
Boeing Co. has been hit by a complaint from a federal agency claiming the planemaker unlawfully fired and disciplined employees at its North Charleston campus because they supported joining a union.
The National Labor Relations Board filed the complaint on Thursday, about eight months after a regional director for the panel ruled that the claims had merit.
The document consolidates more than a dozen cases based on charges brought against Boeing by the International Association of Machinists, a union that has tried to represent flight-line workers at the South Carolina plant, where the company makes the 787 Dreamliner.
Those claims include allegations that Boeing fired five employees because they...
- Boeing Taps Investment Banks as It Weighs Government Aid ... ›
- Video: The reasons Airbus hasn't killed Boeing... Yet! - FliegerFaust ›
- Congressional Delegation Urges Boeing To Take Federal Funding ... ›
- Boeing's New Spacecraft Gets Lost On Way To Space Station ... ›
- A Whistleblower Charges Boeing Jets Have Substandard Parts ... ›