Boeing Loses More Orders...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 27, 2020 - by Dhierin Bechai for www.seekingalpha.com
- Boeing deliveries increased modestly.
- Boeing cancellations also saw a modest increase as Boeing 737 MAX cancellations continue.
- Cancellations should start showing signs of stabilization.
- Rebuilding the delivery volumes is more important than orders at this stage.
Boeing (BA) and Airbus (OTCPK:EADSF) (OTCPK:EADSY) are looking at a reset on prospects for the commercial aircraft industry, which also affects the order inflows where the focus has shifted from looking to who can book the most orders in a year to containing the order book.
Early on in the pandemic, our monthly coverage for order inflow and deliveries showed us that, while deliveries came to a standstill, jet makers were still seeing higher order inflows, which primarily was driven by a strong start of the year for Airbus, but we expected that, along the way, we would see that lead diminish as airlines and lessors would throttle back on new orders and cancel orders, aligning themselves for a stretched market recovery requiring less aircraft in the near future.
...we will have a look at the orders and deliveries as well as cancellation activity for Boeing...
- Brazil Asking Boeing To Make More Design Improvements To 737 ... ›
- Boeing Admits!! Again, Another New Quality Issue On The 787 And ... ›
- Boeing Officially(ish) Rebrands The 737 MAX - Marketing Did Not ... ›