Chinese Antitrust Regulator Approves Boeing-Embraer Deal
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 25, 2019 - by by Jake Spring; Editing by Bill Berkrot for reuters.com
BRASILIA (Reuters) - A Chinese antitrust regulator has approved Boeing Co's (BA.N) deal to buy a controlling stake in the commercial jet division of Brazilian planemaker Embraer (EMBR3.SA), according to a statement on the regulator's website.
The Boeing-Embraer deal appears on a list dated Nov. 19 of transactions "approved unconditionally" that is posted to the website of the Chinese State Administration for Market Regulation's anti-monopoly department...
- Boeing 737 MAX crash revelations could cost shareholders $53 billion ›
- Boeing Shareholders are Suing the Board, alleging 'CARELESS ... ›
- NEWS: Boeing Sees Profit Slashed By 50% - And Added More ... ›
- Hunter killer assassins': Why the Boeing saga is the story of our times ›
- Why Boeing's Problems Are Hurting Southwest Airlines (and others ... ›