Antonov AN-225 Flight From Mirabel Airport, Quebec Diverted For Bomb Threat
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 3, 2020 - by Jay Singh for simpleflying.com
Alaska's largest airport shut down briefly on May 2nd after a bomb threat was reported on an Asia-bound flight. The aircraft returned to Anchorage International Airport, where it was searched in a remote section of the airport.
A report in the Anchorage Daily News indicates that a bomb threat on the aircraft led to the incident.
In the meantime, flights, including the world's largest aircraft, the An-225, diverted to Fairbanks– another major airport in Alaska.
One of the aircraft having to divert was the world's largest aircraft. The Antonov An-225 was flying back to Anchorage after delivering supplies in Mirabel, Quebec (near Montreal) when the incident occurred...
- The U.S. Army Is Going to Blow Up This Ex-Saudi Airlines Boeing ... ›
- Russian Forces in Syria Repelled Massive Drone Attack on ... ›
- Tokyo Hotel Offers Room With A Full-Size Boeing 737 Flight Simulator ›
- Hitler's 5 'Wonder' Weapons of World War II - FliegerFaust ›
- Israeli air force leaning toward upgraded F-15 over F-35 for next ... ›
- New Video: The Insane Engineering of the P-47 Thunderbolt Aircraft - FliegerFaust ›