This New Bombardier Business Jet Can Travel From LA to Moscow Nonstop - Completion In Wichita, Kansas
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 29, 2020 - by MICHAEL VERDON for robbreport.com
The Global 5500 has a 5,900-nautical mile range—200 nautical miles more than originally planned—and 700 more nautical miles than its nearest competitor at the same speed. In announcing the delivery, Bombardier said the new owner is an "undisclosed customer."
The impressive range gives the business jet the ability to connect from Sao Paulo to Paris, or Los Angeles to Moscow nonstop. The 5500's Rolls Royce Pearl engines deliver a top speed of Mach 0.90.
It has an optimized wing with a reprofiled trailing edge to deliver a smoother rid
The 5500 also has the...
- SCOOP: Bombardier NOT Selling Its Business Jet Division... But ... ›
- Bombardier Celebrates Entry-into-service of Spacious, Long-range ... ›
- Alstom / Bombardier - Not A Done Deal - FliegerFaust ›
- American Airlines Sending 25,000 Furlough Notices - U.S. Air Travel Demand Sags - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier Delivers First Global 5500 Business Jet to be Based in the United States - FliegerFaust ›