Exclusive: Inside The Bombardier Belfast Factory After The Fire
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 26, 2020 - by Sylvain Faust for Fliegerfaust
Here is an exclusive view, a video from inside the Bombardier factory in Belfast after the fire that happened Sunday, May 24.
According to the information I received the damages mainly involved a line doing some chemical process over metal parts (frames) used in the assembly of the Airbus A220 wing made in Belfast by Bombardier.
The wing itself and all its composite related production are not located in that building.
These metal frames will be built on another chemical process line already available at the factory meaning hopefully to no or little delay to the A220 wing production.
Sylvain Faust for Fliegerfaust
PS: You would like to be first to know next time?
it's easy and painless - Do each of the following:
- Subscribe to the Free Newsletter. Do it now, it is really FREE!
- Follow Fliegerfaust on Instagram!
- Click and Visit some of our advertisers, this help keep Fliegerfaust free. They have some interesting stuff for you.
Thank you for your help and keep reading and sharing Fliegerfaust with others!
Original Fliegerfaust.com content is Copyright Fliegerfaust.com 2020
- Bombardier Inc - Its Real Value - by Sylvain Faust - FliegerFaust ›
- Charles Bombardier Priority #1 : "keeping control of the company ... ›
- Some News About Mobile, Alabama - Airbus A220 - FliegerFaust ›
- MADE IN USA CSeries/A220 First Flight Today - FliegerFaust ›
- Is There Interest In A Larger Airbus A220-500? - FliegerFaust ›
- Will Spirit AeroSystems Pursue Its Deal To Acquire Bombardier Aerostructures Business - Revised Price If So? - FliegerFaust ›