Bombardier Higher Debt! - Other Concerns at Bombardier: Deficits of $4 Billion In Pension Plans Alone! Total of $16.4 Billions!!!
If Bombardier fail its restructuring and disappear, the future of pension plans would be bleaker...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 8, 2020 - by SYLVAIN LAROCQUE for journaldemontreal.com
Bombardier is not only dragging a heavy debt of $ 12.4 billion. The multinational has also accumulated deficits in its pension plans that exceed $ 4 billion.
It is, by far, the most significant liability of this type for a Quebec company.
"Obviously it doesn't help" Bombardier's financial recovery, says accounting professor Michel Magnan, holder of the Jarislowsky Chair in Governance at Concordia University.
If Bombardier were to fail its restructuring and disappear, the future of pension plans would be bleaker, as we saw recently in the Capitales Médias file.
- Bombardier: "We lose $ 2 million for every (CRJ) plane we sell. It's ... ›
- Bombardier Inc - Its Real Value - by Sylvain Faust - FliegerFaust ›
- SCOOP: Bombardier NOT Selling Its Business Jet Division ... ›
- SCOOP: Bombardier Ne Vend Pas Sa Division d'Avions d'Affaires ... ›
- Bombardier Aerospace - FliegerFaust ›