Bombardier on track to meet 2019 Global 7500 business jet delivery targets: executive
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Canada's Bombardier (BBDb.TO) will hit its 2019 delivery targets for its Global 7500 business jet, as the company redirects manpower from other planes to its flagship corporate aircraft program, an executive said on Wednesday.
The plane and train maker has previously said it expects to deliver 15 to 20 Global 7500s in 2019 but will need to make the lion's share of those deliveries during the last three months of the year, leaving little room for error in execution.
Investors and analysts are closely watching deliveries of the Global 7500 business jet, which lists for $73 million and is a key revenue driver for Bombardier....
- Bombardier: A Great Year at its Queretaro, Mexico Factory - Global ... ›
- Bombardier Planning to Deliver 4 Global 7500 Aircraft per Month in ... ›
- Bombardier Inc - It's Real Value - by Sylvain Faust - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier Going Private? Name of First Global 7500 Client and ... ›
- Bombardier to sell its stake in former CSeries (A220), says BMO ... ›