Bombardier Could Sell Airbus A220 Shares Before Quebec Government - Need For CASH Fast
Bombardier's debt, which exceeds $ 12 billion...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 12, 2019 - by Sylvain Larocque for journaldemontreal.com
Bombardier is increasingly considering selling its stake in the A220, the aircraft lineup that the company launched in 2008 as the CSeries, in which it invested about $ 10 billion.
The multinational could even leave the program before the Quebec government, which invested $ 1.3 billion in 2016.
"Patient capital like the government can have more time. We, as we have a debt that is important, our capital is less patient, "told the Journal the CEO of Bombardier, Alain Bellemare, last week.
Bombardier's chief financial officer, John Di Bert, emphasized the need to reduce the Bombardier's debt, which exceeds $ 12 billion...
- Bombardier Inc - It's Real Value - by Sylvain Faust - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus Says: "The A220, Still Too Expensive..." - Formerly ... ›
- Your Own Airbus A220 Home Flight Simulator! (Bombardier CSeries ... ›
- Video: Air Canada's First Airbus A220 Enters The Paintshop ... ›
- Bombardier Selling Off Unique CSeries Technology - The Airbus ... ›