Breaking News: Viking Air to Acquire Dash 8-Q400 Program From Bombardier - As you read on Fliegerfaust before...
A major escallation in Viking's commercial aircraft ambitions
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 7, 2018 - by Jon Ostrower for The Air Current
Remember: Fliegerfaust August article:
- August 2018 : Fliegerfaust Q400 Update, Viking Air, Airbus, China... Insider Update Part 2
- Want to know the whole story? Read this... on May 3, 2018 : Where the Q400 and CRJ going
Bombardier is on the verge of announcing the full divestment of its Q400 turboprop program to fellow Canadian airplane manufacturer Viking Air Limited, according to two people familiar with the transaction.
The announcement is expected to proceed Bombardier's quarterly earnings report on November 8.
The strategic move would mark the Canadian transportation company's second major divestment this year. The company completed its deal with Airbus in July, handing 50.01% of the newly-rebranded A220 program to the European plane maker.
PS: You want to help Fliegerfaust? Do each of the following below and you will have!
Painless and quick to do!
- 1- Subscribe to the Free Newsletter. Do it now!
- 2- Like Fliegerfaust Facebook page!
- 3- Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page!
- 4- Follow Fliegerfaust on Instagram!
- 5- Follow TheFliegerfaust twitter account!
Thanks to you for reading and sharing Fliegerfaust with others!