Bombardier To Lay Off 40% of Staff...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 28, 2020 - by Financial Post Staff for financialpost.com
Bombardier said it laid off 40 per cent of its workforce in Thunder Bay, Ont., on Wednesday as work dries up in its once bustling train-making facility.
The layoffs will affect 200 workers and will come into effect in two stages — 125 workers will be laid off in Oct. 2020 with 75 more in the second quarter of 2021, the company said.
Read also: Bombardier Inc - Its Real Value
"In 2019, Thunder Bay had over a thousand people and they were producing historically high number of...
- Charles Bombardier Priority #1 : "keeping control of the company ... ›
- Bombardier Inc - Its Real Value - by Sylvain Faust - FliegerFaust ›
- Check out the $600 million Alabama factory where Airbus builds jets ... ›
- The successor of the Concorde aircraft - FliegerFaust ›
- Airline Pilots Landing At LAX Report "A Guy In Jetpack" Flying Alongside Them... - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier NI Reports Heavy Pre-Tax Loss For 2019 Despite Tripling Wing Production - FliegerFaust ›