Dassault Roll-Out For Falcon 6X New Business Jet - Direct Competition to Gulfstream And Bombardier Global
Fliegerfaust: Pratt & Whitney Canada PW812D engines tested in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Fliegerfaust note: "the PW812-D transmission is the first module entirely designed by the talented team at the Avio Aero headquarters in Bielsko Biala, Poland,,," more
Dassault is to roll-out its new Falcon 6X on 8 December, marking a key milestone for the ultra-wide-cabin business jet.
Ground tests of the first pre-production aircraft are ongoing at the airframer's Bordeaux-Merignac final assembly site, in line with a first flight scheduled for early 2021.
"The roll-out of the Falcon 6X is coming soon…very soon," says Dassault. "The event will take place on 8 December, thanks to the hard work of the development team, which has steadily moved forward over the summer."
continue reading below...
“[...] 6X development work, including testing of @PWCanada PW812D engine, has been proceeding smoothly. It has accumulated nearly 1,000 hrs of runtime on the test bench in Montréal, using 5 development engines, & high-risk tests are virtually complete." - Trappier pic.twitter.com/GvltNM3axD
— Dassault Falcon (@DassaultFalcon) May 20, 2019
A second flight-test aircraft is also complete, with the third...
- Airbus Unveils New Luxury Jet To Rival Bombardier Using CSeries ... ›
- Why Two EgyptAir A220 Painted All-White? - 100th A220 Delivery ... ›
- Dassault's ultra widebody business jet to take flight in 2021 ... ›
- A220 Meet Your Twin Brother, the Airbus ACJ220 Business Jet ... ›
- SCOOP: Bombardier NOT Selling Its Business Jet Division... But ... ›
- Bombardier Sued For RUSTING Global Aircraft - FliegerFaust ›