Activity on the Global 8500 is Picking Up: "We are really seeing a lot of work going into that this year, we are active on it” says Bombardier
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 10, 2019 - by DOMINIC PERRY for Flightglobal
Bombardier has reiterated its commitment to the stalled Global 8000 business jet and continues to re-evaluate the aircraft's potential performance, but will not commit to any timeline for development.
"We are still exploring options on the 8000. There are a number of items we are working on with an eye on what that would be," says Stephen McCullough, vice-president of engineering and product development for the Global 7500 and 8000.
Although the airframer has insisted for several years that the Global 8000 will still be brought to market, there have been no signs of progress for some time.
- Bombardier Global 7500 EASA Certification - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier Going Private? Name of First Global 7500 Client and ... ›
- Bombardier Planning to Deliver 4 Global 7500 Aircraft per Month in ... ›
- Bombardier: A Great Year at its Queretaro, Mexico Factory - Global ... ›
- The Global 7000 is Renamed Global 7500 ›