Record-setting performance from Gstaad
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 23, 2019 - by Bombardier
On Friday, July 5, 2019 the Challenger 350 aircraft set a city-pair speed record from Gstaad's Saanen airfield to Malaga, Spain, completing the 905 nm mission in 2 hours and 4 minutes.
This record-setting flight also highlights the remarkable short field performance of the best-selling Challenger 350 aircraft, that is capable of flying from the challenging Saanen airfield in Gstaad to anywhere in Europe
- Bombardier: "We're expanding our Challenger 300 training capacity ... ›
- NetJets Confirms Delivery Schedule for Bombardier Global 7500 ... ›
- Bombardier to Introduce Head-up Display and Enhanced Vision ... ›
- First Business Jet to be Certified With Touchscreen Panel Displays ... ›
- Bombardier Challenger Business Jet to Take on Military Missions ... ›