Airbus beats goal with 863 jet deliveries in 2019, ousts Boeing from top spot
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 1, 2020 - by Tim Hepher for reuters.com
PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus has become the world's largest planemaker for the first time since 2011 after delivering a forecast-beating 863 aircraft in 2019, seizing the crown from embattled U.S. rival Boeing (BA.N), airport and tracking sources said on Wednesday.
Airbus, which had been forced by its own industrial problems to cut its 2019 delivery goal by 2-3% in October, deployed extra resources until hours before midnight to reach 863 aircraft for the year, compared with its revised target of 860 jets.
Deliveries rose 7.9 % from 800 aircraft in 2018...
- Air Canada delays the launch of its brand-new Airbus A220 by 3 days ›
- Airbus A220 Pre-Final Assembly Line Production Update - Delivery ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier: Lack Of Near-Term Catalysts - Future Revenue May ... ›
- CAE Snaps Up Bombardier Business Aircraft Training - FliegerFaust ›