Spirit Aero CFO Resigns On Accounting Irregularity
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 31, 2020 - by Sanjana Shivdas for reuters.com
Spirit AeroSystems (SPR.N) on Thursday said its chief financial officer had resigned after the company identified some accounting irregularities, adding to the woes of the aero-parts maker as it grapples with the 737 MAX crisis.
Spirit shares fell almost 7% in premarket trade after the company said its accounts did not comply with standard protocol related to certain potential contingent liabilities in the third quarter last year.
Mark Suchinski, vice president of quality and former principal accounting officer at the company, has replaced Jose Garcia as chief financial officer (CFO).
The company said...
- Is Bombardier Preparing to Replace Bellemare as CEO ... ›
- First Business Jet to be Certified With Touchscreen Panel Displays ... ›
- Bombardier to sell its stake in former CSeries (A220), says BMO ... ›
- Will Spirit AeroSystems Pursue Its Deal To Acquire Bombardier Aerostructures Business - Revised Price If So? - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier NI Reports Heavy Pre-Tax Loss For 2019 Despite Tripling Wing Production - FliegerFaust ›