First MADE IN USA CSeries/A220 First Flight Today
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 2, 2020 - by Sylvain Faust for fliegerfaust.com
UPDATED: It is currently in the air, you can follow it live at: https://www.flightradar24.com/AIB070/249dca45
This morning around 10:00am Alabama (15:00 UTC) time should be the first flight of the first MADE IN USA CSeries renamed A220 by Airbus its owners Airbus and Quebec Government.
It is manufacturer serial number MSN 55070, one A220-300 to be delivered to Delta Airlines that will be doing this first today in Mobile, Alabama where is located the new A220 assembly line.
Stay tuned for more as usual,
Sylvain Faust for Fliegerfaust.com
PS: You would like to be first to know next time?
it's easy and painless - Do each of the following:
- Subscribe to the Free Newsletter. Do it now, it is really FREE!
- Follow Fliegerfaust on Instagram!
- Click and Visit some of our advertisers, this help keep Fliegerfaust free. They have some interesting stuff for you.
Thank you for your help and keep reading and sharing Fliegerfaust with others!
Original Fliegerfaust.com content is Copyright Fliegerfaust.com 2020
- SCOOP: Bombardier NOT Selling Its Business Jet Division... But ... ›
- Exclusive: Airbus Working On More Than One New A220 Models ... ›
- Exclusive: Inside The Bombardier Belfast Factory After The Fire ... ›
- Some News About Mobile, Alabama - Airbus A220 - FliegerFaust ›