Bombardier to Extend Aircraft Factory by 60%
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 25, 2019 - by John Mulgrew for belfasttelegraph.co.uk
Aerospace giant Bombardier is planning a major expansion of its aircraft facility in Belfast, it can be revealed.
The Canadian-owned plane maker has submitted plans which could see an additional 31,500 sq m extension to its huge 52,500 sq m site at Airport Road West.
Bombardier employs around 3,600 people in Northern Ireland...
- New Fighter Aircraft Selection Process - What Matters For The ... ›
- AIR FRANCE OPPOSED TO THE ECO-TAX PROPOSAL ... ›
- Air Canada Kicked Montreal Mom and Daughter off Plane, Not Told ... ›
- Air Canada Unveils "Computer Generated" Airbus A220 Interiors ... ›
- Air Canada leases two Airbus A330-200 from Qatar Airways ... ›