China AVIC MA700 Avionics Test Completed! - It Has 285 Orders From 11 Operators
AVIC has completed avionics systems testing for its MA700 turboprop programme.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 15, 2019 - by ALFRED CHUA for flightglobal.com
(it uses Pratt & Whitney Canada PW150C engine)
The Chinese airframer says the tests, which took a week to complete, were conducted in Cedar Rapids in the US, and involved linking the avionics with the power system.
The latest updates come...
- China - New competitor to ATR and Q400 aircraft - FliegerFaust ›
- People from Airbus Mobile Alabama are in Prévost, Québec ... ›
- Reuters: U.S. accuses China of blocking U.S. flights, demands action - FliegerFaust ›
- Chinese Army Is Ready: Largest Base Has Replicas Of Taiwan's Presidential Building, Eiffel Tower... - FliegerFaust ›
- Australia’s Pivot From Defence to Offence Counters Beijing’s ‘Military Adventurism’ in Indo-Pacific: Expert - FliegerFaust ›
- Looking Ahead For 2020 And 2030 Decades: ATR & De Havilland Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- Pratt & Whitney Forbidden To Deliver First PW150C Engine To AVIC - $3 Billion Contract - FliegerFaust ›
- Follow-Up: China's Reusable Experimental Spacecraft Returns To Earth After Two-Day Mystery Mission - FliegerFaust ›
- 2020 Nanchang Flight Convention During COVID19 (China) - Video - FliegerFaust ›
- China COMAC C919 Coming To Canada For Certification - FliegerFaust ›