China COMAC Continues Despite CoronaVirus Scare
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 2, 2020 - by Glenn Sands for laranews.net
Chinese aircraft manufacturer COMAC has continued its development of its C919 and ARJ21 flight test programmes despite the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
A company statement reported that the sixth C919 prototype flew from its Shanghai production facility on 23 February and remained airborne for nearly two hours before landing at Dongying Shengli Airport in Shandong Province.
Coded 106, the aircraft is due to undergo cabin, lighting and exterior noise testing at a number of flight test bases, COMAC revealed on 24 February.
Prototypes 101 to 105 continue to undergo intensive flight...
- China Comac C919 Stumbles on FAA Flight Deck Standards ... ›
- China COMAC begins batch production of the first C919 aircraft to ... ›
- How China Could Challenge the Boeing-Airbus Duopoly ... ›
- China - New competitor to ATR and Q400 aircraft - FliegerFaust ›
- China Virus: Qantas To Axe 6,000 Jobs Due To Pandemic - Grounding 100 Planes - FliegerFaust ›