Ryanair Still Committed To Chinese Built Aircraft Amid Airbus Boeing Duopoly
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 31, 2020 - by Simple Flying
See the above video...
In 2011, Ryanair placed a memorandum of understanding for a 200 seat COMAC C919 variant. In an interview with Simple Flying on Tuesday, the airline's CEO Michael O'Leary said that the low-cost carrier is still committed to the COMAC program. Article Link: https://simpleflying.com/ryanair-coma...
- Good News: China's Air Cargo Capacity Bounces Back To Pre ... ›
- President Trump - US Government Weighs Blocking Engine Supply ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›
- China's Modern Ark 700 making progress - Powered by Pratt ... ›
- US says it has detained alleged Chinese spy for trying to steal trade ›