Bombardier Joint Venture Snags $427M High-Speed Train Contract In China
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 2, 2020 - by The Canadian Press for thestar.com
MONTREAL - Bombardier Inc. says its joint venture in China has won a US$427-million contract to build train cars for the world's longest high-speed rail network.
The successful bid by Bombardier Sifang Transportation Ltd. (BST) is the third by the joint venture, which Bombardier says is the only one with partial foreign ownership to win a Chinese high-speed train bid.
Bombardier holds a 50 per cent stake in the joint venture alongside CRRC Sifang Rolling Stock Co. Ltd., whose parent company CRRC Corp. Ltd. is China's state-owned train maker and the world's largest manufacturer of rail equipment...
- China Developing Fifth-gen Stealth Fighter-bomber, Says U.S. ... ›
- Video: Traffic Officer in China Uses Drones To Give "Orders" From ... ›
- Russia And China Have Been Applying All New Technologies To ... ›
- China: Beijing Warns US Trump of 'Consequences' if it Sells ... ›
- Here's What I Have to Say About This News : China May Return with ... ›