Embraer/Brazil-COMAC/China : The Dream Marriage?
China taking advantage of the huge negative worldwide economic impact made by the Coronavirus from China?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 13, 2020 - by JEAN-FRANÇOIS DUFOUR for asiapowerwatch.com
The C919 factor
An additional factor in the equation, and probably the main argument for a cooperation with Embraer, is COMAC's other major program: the C919 medium-haul airliner.
The brutal ending of talks between Boeing and Embraer, over the acquisition by the former of the latter's Commercial Aviation division, has prompted speculations in Brazil – and even an actual suggestion by the vice-president – over a Chinese alternative for the saving of the national plane-maker.
Despite appearing in theory like a perfect match, a substitution of Boeing by COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China), the Chinese firm in charge of airliners development, has in fact...
- China Completes CJ-1000AX Assembly - First High-Bypass ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›
- Reuters: U.S. accuses China of blocking U.S. flights, demands action - FliegerFaust ›
- Looking Ahead For 2020 And 2030 Decades: ATR & De Havilland Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- U.S. Confirms China Has Launched What Could Be Its Version Of The X-37B Spaceplane - FliegerFaust ›
- Follow-Up: China's Reusable Experimental Spacecraft Returns To Earth After Two-Day Mystery Mission - FliegerFaust ›
- China Daily, Chinese Regime’s Propaganda Outlet, Spent Millions In 6 Months: Wall Street Journal, LA Times... - FliegerFaust ›
- 10 Minutes About Embraer’s Turboprop - To Replace The ATR-72 And Bombardier Q400 Now De Havilland Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- China Comac “a true dumpster fire of an organisation..." - FliegerFaust ›