Reuters: U.S. accuses China of blocking U.S. flights, demands action
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 25, 2020 - by David Shepardson for reuters.com
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government late on Friday accused the Chinese government of making it impossible for U.S. airlines to resume service to China and ordered four Chinese air carriers to file flight schedules with the U.S. government.
The administration of President Donald Trump stopped short of imposing restrictions on Chinese air carriers but said talks with China had failed to produce an agreement.
The U.S. Transportation Department, which is trying to persuade China to allow the resumption of U.S. passenger airline service there, earlier this week briefly delayed a few Chinese charter flights for not complying with...
- US Reapproves Licence for GE/Safran Leap Engine Sales To China ... ›
- Embraer/Brazil-COMAC/China : The Dream Marriage? - FliegerFaust ›
- China Completes CJ-1000AX Assembly - First High-Bypass ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›
- Chinese Army Is Ready: Largest Base Has Replicas Of Taiwan's Presidential Building, Eiffel Tower... - FliegerFaust ›