Australia’s Pivot From Defence to Offence Counters Beijing’s ‘Military Adventurism’ in Indo-Pacific: Expert
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Australia's pivot towards an offensive-focused military is to counter Beijing's rising militarisation in the Indo-Pacific region. It is part of a grander move for nations to unite against the Chinese regime’s coercive actions, according to a defence expert.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison on July 1 presented the new Strategic Update and Force Structure Plan, which included a record $270 billion (US$187 billion) investment into the Australian Defence Force (ADF) over the next ten years.
Morrison said Australia faced a world “that is poorer, that is more dangerous, and that is more disorderly."
Regarding the increasing risks in the Indo-Pacific, Morrison...
- Ryanair Still Committed To Chinese Built Aircraft Amid Airbus ... ›
- Not Good: China Claims It Can Find and Track the F-22 - Not a good ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›
- Analysis: The Asia-Pacific Arms Race Has Taken An Ominous Turn... - FliegerFaust ›
- ‘Sci-Fi Awesome’—A U.S. Army Howitzer Just Shot Down A Cruise Missile - FliegerFaust ›