Video: Traffic Officer in China Uses Drones To Give "Orders" From Above
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 11, 2019 - by CGTN
Video footage showing a police officer in Putian City, southeast China's Fujian Province, using a #drone to monitor traffic and asking a man to wear his helmet has gone viral on Weibo, China's Twitter-like social media platform, with many people saying, "Cool technology!" Putian traffic police said drones were allowed to monitor traffic violations in 2019. Since then, drones have helped to identify more than 2,000 traffic offenses in the city.
- How a High Tech Heist GAVE CHINA F-35 'DNA' for Its J-20 Stealth ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- China Developing Fifth-gen Stealth Fighter-bomber, Says U.S. ... ›
- China Exploits Fleet of U.S. Satellites, made by companies like ... ›
- China: AVIC linked with move to acquire Bombardier Belfast ... ›
- China Completes CJ-1000AX Assembly - First High-Bypass ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›