President Trump - US Government Weighs Blocking Engine Supply For The China COMAC C919
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 16, 2020 - by Mark Finlay for simpleflying.com
In a battle over trade and technology between the world's two largest economies, the United States government is considering whether it should stop General Electric from selling engines for the Chinese COMAC C919.
The single-aisle, twin-engine aircraft was supposed to be a third-option for buyers as Boeing and Airbus have essentially cornered the marketplace.
Up until President Trump took office with his "Make America Great Again" manifesto, previous United States governments had been encouraging American companies to do business with China.
Any possible restriction on the sale of components would also likely encompass Honeywell International....
- Airbus and Boeing are Signing Economic Suicide Pacts with China ... ›
- China Orders 300 Airbus Aircraft - FliegerFaust ›
- Not Good: China Claims It Can Find and Track the F-22 - Not a good ... ›
- How China Could Challenge the Boeing-Airbus Duopoly ... ›
- China Comac “a true dumpster fire of an organisation..." - FliegerFaust ›