China Xian MA700 To Take To The Skies By Year-End
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 4, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
Beijing, China - Chinese state-owned aerospace and defense conglomerate Avic's new turboprop aircraft program has entered its final production phase.
Avic aims to carry out the first flight with the new turboprop by the end of this year if ground testing of aircraft goes as planned.
Avic's Xian MA700 is a twin-engine, medium-range turboprop airliner. The first MA700 is expected to leave the final assembly line by the second half of 2020, one year later than previously planned.
MA700 has so far accumulated 285 orders from 11 customers.
The aircraft will be powered by two PW150C engines produced by Pratt & Whitney Canada.
The 86-seater plane has a flight range of up to 2700 km (1457.8 NM)....
- Not Good: China Claims It Can Find and Track the F-22 - Not a good ... ›
- China's Modern Ark 700 making progress - Powered by Pratt ... ›
- Russia And China Have Been Applying All New Technologies To ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›
- US Air Force Launches Contest To Replace The B-52 Bomber’s Engine - Pratt Whitney Canada Offering PW800 - FliegerFaust ›
- Pratt & Whitney Forbidden To Deliver First PW150C Engine To AVIC - $3 Billion Contract - FliegerFaust ›
- Antonov To Resume Production Of An-74 “Cheburashka” Cargo Plane? - FliegerFaust ›