Boeing, FedEx 777F Tests Confirm Wake Fuel Burn Benefit
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 11, 2019 by Guy Norris for aviationweek.com
Boeing says formation flight tests conducted with FedEx Express using two 777F freighters confirm the potential for reducing fuel consumption by up to 10% by flying in the wingtip vortex of the lead aircraft.
The test, details of which have been disclosed for the first time, was...
- China denounces U.N. aviation emissions plan in blow to industry ... ›
- Labour Explores Plans To Ban Private Jets From UK From 2025 ... ›
- No Climate Emergency say 500 Scientists to UN - YouTube ›
- Sorry Greta - Flygskam – Why Flight Shaming Won't Impact Climate ... ›
- Rolls-Royce Studies More-Electric UltraFan - FliegerFaust ›