A US company creating the 'Concorde 2.0' hope to re-launch supersonic passenger flights as soon as 2025 - Overture
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
- American supersonic transport startup, Boom Technology, is currently working on a supersonic plane that is being hailed as the "Concorde 2.0".
- A flight on an "Overture" plane would last less than three and a half hours from London to New York, and passenger flights could be launched as soon as 2025-2027.
- According to the company's CEO, it would also cost as little as a ticket in business class on a traditional airline.
Imagine how life-changing it would be to be able to fly between Europe and the US in one day — not only would it make business trips smoother; it would entirely alter how we travel and take vacations.
Well, American supersonic transport startup, Boom Technology, is currently working on a successor to the Concorde called Overture.
As well as promising fast flight, the company is also vowing to make it accessible for a wide range of travel between Europe and the US...
- “Son of Concorde” has moved one stage closer - FliegerFaust ›
- Even if you missed out on the Concorde, you may soon get a chance ... ›
- ExxonMobil Donates Hydraulic Fluid to Keep Concorde Alive ... ›
- Bombardier To Lay Off 40% of Staff... - FliegerFaust ›
- A Supersonic Plane, Capable Of Connecting Paris To Montreal In 3:45 In Service In 2029? - FliegerFaust ›