Coronavirus Shockwave Rocks Airplane Manufacturers, Suppliers
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 24, 2020 - by Graham Fahy, Terje Solsvik for reuters.com
Additional reporting by Jamie Freed in Sydney, Allison Lampert in Montreal, Tim Hepher in Paris, David Shepardson in Washington, Tracy Rucinski in Chicago, Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru, Marcelo Rochabrun in Sao Paolo and Eric M Johnson in Seattle; Writing by Tim Hepher and Keith Weir; Editing by Gerry Doyle and David Goodman...
DUBLIN/OSLO (Reuters) - The grounding of virtually all flights by Europe's largest budget airline and European air traffic data on Tuesday highlighted the enormity of the shock to aviation industries from the coronavirus now emptying skies around the globe....
SYDNEY/MONTREAL (Reuters) - The pandemic is taking its toll on aerospace manufacturing, with Boeing Co (BA.N) saying it would halt production of most widebody jets and Airbus SE (AIR.PA) restarting only partial output after a four-day shutdown as suppliers cut jobs.
As the crisis deepens, U.S. lawmakers are considering changing some of about $58 billion in proposed emergency loans to the airline industry to cash grants to cover payroll costs, four people familiar with the matter said....
- First Boeing South Carolina Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 ... ›
- How to Avoid Getting Coronavirus When Traveling | Planes, Trains ... ›
- Here's How Coronavirus Spreads On a Plane—And The Safest ... ›
- Airplanes Without Passengers Start Coronavirus Recovery ... ›
- What to do if your travel plans are impacted by the coronavirus ... ›
- CORONAVIRUS versus AVIATION ! How airlines react on it ... ›