Closing North American Airspace Fighting COVID-19 - The Plan Is Not Old At All...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
7:00AM - (11:00 UTC) - April 14, 2020 - by Sylvain Faust for Fliegerfaust.com
My previous paper regarding the plan the Canadian and US governments have developed to shut down the North American airspace generated many comments.
According to additional information I received, this plan is not old at all, meaning it has been created very recently.
This is an option that is still being looked into, should the situation deteriorate further in view of the still swelling proliferation of the COVID-19 virus in North America. These emergency measures can probably be best viewed as an amended version of the contingency plan the US and Canada have developed in the aftermath of 9-11.
Of course such a plan is not something that is publicized as it is a subset of quite a few strategic national defence issues.
And you must also be understanding it is quite a normal and responsible procedure to be planning for events that might threaten collective safety on a continental scale. This way, competent authorities will be ready to proceed, should the decision to shut down the airspace be taken, as I explained in my previous paper dated April 6, 12:40 (16:40 UTC) (READ IT HERE).
That said, sources add, such "order" is not far from being given should the propagation get worse and derail out of control. Such plan does involve people from more than one agency, as should be obvious, but is mostly managed by the military.
Up until now, with the propagation of this Coronavirus not drifting in the direction our North American governments had hoped for, you can assume that this contingency plan remains an option for them and is being seriously contemplated.
Read my previous article about this subject: https://www.fliegerfaust.com/airline-news---2645648431.html
Sylvain Faust, Fliegerfaust
PS: You would like to be first to know next time?
it's easy and painless - Do each of the following:
- 1- Subscribe to the Free Newsletter. Do it now, it is really FREE!
- 2- Like Fliegerfaust Facebook page!
- 3- Follow Fliegerfaust on Instagram!
- 4- Follow TheFliegerfaust twitter account!
- 5- Click and Visit some of our advertisers, this help keep Fliegerfaust free. They have some interesting stuff for you.
Thank you for your help and keep reading and sharing Fliegerfaust with others!
Original Fliegerfaust.com content is Copyright Fliegerfaust.com 2020
- United States and Canada Are About To Announce The Shutdown ... ›
- Exclusive: Airbus Working On More Than One New A220 Models ... ›
- Video: Kobe Bryant S-76B Crash Update - FliegerFaust ›
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with ›
- Transat Suspends Western Canada Flights To The South & USA For Winter 2020-2021 - FliegerFaust ›