How sick Canadian travellers are masking COVID-19 symptoms to get through airport screening
New airline, airport health screening measures are simply a few questions
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Canadians desperate to return home from abroad in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic are easily circumventing air travel screening aimed at preventing sick and infected passengers from boarding planes, CBC News has found.
Some are simply hiding symptoms from officials to ensure they can get back home.
CBC News has found a number of instances where sick travellers have boarded airplanes back to Canada, no matter the risks of spreading infection.
"Now is just the worst time to be coughing, sneezing or reporting any kind of symptom at an airport," said one university student in Toronto, who flew home from...
- Airbus Set To Partially Resume Production In France And Spain ... ›
- Air Canada to Furlough Up To 600 Pilots As Flight Demand Falls ... ›
- Bombardier likely to need government help as factories shut for ... ›
- JetBlue Scraps Change And Cancellation Fees Because Of ... ›
- Coronavirus Shockwave Rocks Airplane Manufacturers, Suppliers ... ›