500 Delta Airline Staff Test Positive for Coronavirus, 10 Dead...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 24, 2020 - by Soo Kim for newsweek.com
Hundreds of staff at Delta Air Lines have tested positive for the novel coronavirus. Ten workers have died after contracting the virus, the company confirmed.
"Given that we are a frontline customer service business, the majority of our employees need to be at work to conduct business," CEO Bastian said.
According to a transcript of the company's latest shareholders meeting held on a phone conference June 18, Delta's Chief Executive Officer Ed Bastian said: "We have had approximately 500 employees that have tested positive for COVID-19.
The vast majority...
- “We're Definitely Spreading It”: Flight Attendants Fear They Are ... ›
- Airbus Detectors Could 'Sniff Out' Coronavirus On Planes ... ›
- why has china southern been flying a 'boeing 737 max' ›
- US Airlines Struggle To Identify Passengers Exposed To Coronavirus ›
- The USAF Is Transporting COVID-19 Patients in Modified Shipping Containers - FliegerFaust ›
- Hygienic transport is essential to keeping rail passengers safe in our COVID-19 world... - FliegerFaust ›
- 38 People On This Flight Got Sick. Why? - The Science of Ventilation... - FliegerFaust ›
- A Former AirAsia 36 Years Old Pilot Committed Suicide After Losing His Job - FliegerFaust ›
- Health Officials Want Detailed Passenger Information - COVID19 - FliegerFaust ›
- Delta To Launch First Quarantine-Free, COVID-Free Travel To Europe Through New Testing Protocols - FliegerFaust ›