The USAF Is Transporting COVID-19 Patients in Modified Shipping Containers
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 3, 2020 - by KYLE MIZOKAMI for popularmechanics.com
The U.S. Air Force is using modified shipping containers to safely transport people with the coronavirus from one location to another.
The containers are designed to carry patients on stretchers or on foot, and are loaded into the back of heavy transport planes. A specially designed air filtration system ensures the virus does not escape the container to pose a danger to the air crew.
Once embarked, the NPC is then loaded onto a C-5 or C-17 transport and then flown to the destination.
The larger, jet-powered transports can carry two NPCs each while the smaller C-130J Hercules can carry a smaller...
- 500 Delta Airline Staff Test Positive for Coronavirus, 10 Dead ... ›
- Airbus Detectors Could 'Sniff Out' Coronavirus On Planes ... ›
- U.S. Airlines & Airports Absent From Senate COVID-19 Relief Proposal, Unions Plan Action... - FliegerFaust ›
- Delta To Launch First Quarantine-Free, COVID-Free Travel To Europe Through New Testing Protocols - FliegerFaust ›
- Global Airline Body Claims It Has The Solution That Will Allow International Travel To Resume! - FliegerFaust ›