Coronavirus | Egypt Air delegation Responsible For the Airbus A220 Mirabel, Quebec Outbreak
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 5, 2020 - by Cogeco News
13 positive employees and nearly 70 workers in total find themselves in quarantine at Airbus following a visit by a delegation from Egyptair (at Airbus A220 facility in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada)
Cogeco News has learned that the passage of a delegation from Egypt Air to the Airbus premises in Mirabel last week is responsible for an outbreak of COVID-19 cases among workers at the company.
Last Friday, Cogeco News reported that three out of 22 travelers had tested positive for the coronavirus and two employees were also affected.
Four days later, the balance sheet is revised upwards, while 13 employees are positive and nearly 70 workers are now in quarantine...
- Why Two EgyptAir A220 Painted All-White? - 100th A220 Delivery ... ›
- Has Golden Age Of Travel Passed? - FliegerFaust ›
- Unnecessary Airbus A320 Evacuation Risked Passengers’ Being Injured By Engines - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing’s Renton Plant May Close From 2033 - Airbus Has The Design For An A220-500... - FliegerFaust ›
- Health Officials Want Detailed Passenger Information - COVID19 - FliegerFaust ›
- News: Customer Acceptance Flight Now - First A220/CSeries Made In Alabama - FliegerFaust ›
- Airline Analysts WARN ‘The Hardest Part’ Is Yet To Come (and it's not the landing!) - FliegerFaust ›
- Hawaii Installing Facial Recognition Technology To Aid In Virus Detection At Airports - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus Limits A220 Production At Its Plant In Mirabel, Quebec, Canada - FliegerFaust ›