A Former AirAsia 36 Years Old Pilot Committed Suicide After Losing His Job
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 7, 2020 - by Aero World for aerospcworld.com
- "According to statements recorded from witnesses and people close to him, it is learnt that the victim had lost his job two months ago and had been in a distressed state."
A former AirAsia pilot committed suicide when he jumped from his condominium unit in Puchong, near Serdang, Malaysia, on Monday this week.
According to the Serdang District Police Chief, Assistant Commissioner Ismadi Borhan, the Ex-AirAsia pilot as well as musician was depressed after he lost his job, which was his source of income.
He also could not...
- Boeing Will Cut Production And Jobs Further, And May Build 787 ... ›
- Bombardier Again: More Than Another 1,000 Jobs Could Be At Risk ... ›
- Airbus Slashes 15,000 Jobs - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier To Phase Out Another 2500 Jobs - FliegerFaust ›
- 500 Delta Airline Staff Test Positive for Coronavirus, 10 Dead ... ›
- Reliable Robotics - Bringing Remote Piloting To Small Cargo Planes - FliegerFaust ›
- Suicide Has Already Claimed The Lives Of 98 Airmen In 2020... - FliegerFaust ›