Health Officials Want Detailed Passenger Information - COVID19
Dozens of flights have been flagged as carrying passengers who have tested positive for COVID-19...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 14, 2020 - by Canadian Aviator for www.canadianaviator.com
B.C. officials are pressing the federal government to force airlines to provide more and better information about passengers.
Dozens of flights have been flagged as carrying passengers who have tested positive for COVID-19 but Dr. Bonny Henry, B.C.'s chief medical health officer, said the airlines can't or don't provide information...
- Coronavirus | Egypt Air delegation Responsible For the Airbus A220 ... ›
- Boeing 737 MAX Update - "The Road to Re-Certification" - Explanation ›
- Hygienic transport is essential to keeping rail passengers safe in our ... ›
- 500 Delta Airline Staff Test Positive for Coronavirus, 10 Dead ... ›
- Coronavirus: Even a Boeing 747 Wore A 'MASK' When It Landed At Changi Airport - FliegerFaust ›