Airbus A220/CSeries At Work Fighting Coronavirus With airBaltic
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 29, 2020 - by Fligerfaust
Martin Gauss, CEO airBaltic "Small country, but powerful in execution, proud of us @airBaltic working hand hand with Latvian Government and partners to make this happen."
We are delighted for the opportunity to carry to Latvia almost one million face masks and respirators for our medical staff. We performed the 4815 km flight from Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport in China in 6 hours and 35 minutes with our @Airbus A220-300 registered as YL-CSI. pic.twitter.com/xEIMRCyj3H
— airBaltic (@airBaltic) March 29, 2020
- Working COVID-19 Treatment!!! - The Coronavirus Is Dying ... ›
- COVID-19: SINGAPORE AIRLINES CUTTING 96% CAPACITY ... ›
- News: Boeing to Temporarily Suspend Puget Sound Production ... ›
- Air Canada to Furlough Up To 600 Pilots As Flight Demand Falls ... ›
- Airbus Set To Partially Resume Production In France And Spain ... ›