Britain Asks Jobless Flight Attendants To Work As Medical Staff...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 31, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
London, UK - The British government invites flight attendants who have been laid off to go to work in temporary new hospitals that were built to treat COVID-19 patients.
The National Health Service says easyJet and Virgin Atlantic are writing to thousands of staff - especially those with first aid training - asking them to work at hospitals being built inside convention centers in...
- Working COVID-19 Treatment!!! - The Coronavirus Is Dying ... ›
- COVID-19 - Good News From China As Airbus Expands Virus ... ›
- Ecuador: Mayor Of Guayaquil Forcing Closing Of Airport - COVID-19 ›
- Air Canada Flight attendant is Maui's first case of COVID-19 ... ›
- COVID-19: GROUNDED AIRPLANES PHOTOGRAPHY - FliegerFaust ›
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Is Slowing Down, End Of Pandemic Is Near ... ›