D.C. woman was only passenger on both her round-trip flights when she visited her dying mother in Boston
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 5, 2020 - by JOSEPH WILKINSON for nydailynews.com
A Washington, D.C., woman was the only passenger on her flight to visit her dying mother in Boston — and the only traveler on board the return trip to the nation's capital.
Sheryl Pardo, 59, made the less-stressful-than-expected journey on March 27 and 28, CNN reported. She was hesitant to book the tickets given the coronavirus pandemic, but decided it was worth it for one last chance to see her mom.
"I think in moments like this the pain of losing your mom is exacerbated by being in this frightening time," Pardo told CNN. "Other people's kindness is what's going to get us through this."
For Pardo, that kindness came from the American Airlines flight attendants, Jessica and Dion, who...
- COVID-19: 15 More Days To The Peak - Curves etc... - FliegerFaust ›
- COVID-19 - Good News From China As Airbus Expands Virus ... ›
- Air Canada Flight attendant is Maui's first case of COVID-19 ... ›
- Ecuador: Mayor Of Guayaquil Forcing Closing Of Airport - COVID-19 ›
- Embraer To Collaborate On Technologies And Solutions To Combat ... ›