Watch: How airplanes are put into storage because of the coronavirus
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 28, 2020 - by Alberto Riva for thepointsguy.com
Thousands of commercial airplanes worldwide are being parked because of the coronavirus pandemic. Left without passengers, either because of travel restrictions or because people just aren't flying, airlines are choosing to put many of their planes in storage at airports all over.
Coronavirus: Where Are All The Grounded Planes Going? www.youtube.com
But you can't just decide to park an airplane and then start it back up in weeks or months when...
- COVID-19 - Good News From China As Airbus Expands Virus ... ›
- News: Boeing to Temporarily Suspend Puget Sound Production ... ›
- Embraer To Collaborate On Technologies And Solutions To Combat ... ›
- Ecuador: Mayor Of Guayaquil Forcing Closing Of Airport - COVID-19 ›
- COVID-19: GROUNDED AIRPLANES PHOTOGRAPHY - FliegerFaust ›