ANALYSIS: Saab on a High with GlobalEye (see video)
Based on Bombardier's Global 6000 long-range business jet
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Far from concerning a new support deal or sales pitch, the briefing was about an almost $1.3 billion order for a fleet of cutting-edge surveillance aircraft. Based on Bombardier's Global 6000 long-range business jet, and referred to as a swing-role surveillance system, this promises to be a transformational capability for the UAE. Its initial order was for a pair of aircraft, and a third was formally added earlier this year.
Saab GlobalEye Airborne Early Warning and Control Special Mission Aircraft Platform (see video below)
Saab GlobalEye Airborne Early Warning and Control Special Mission Aircraft Platform www.youtube.com
- Specialized Aircraft | Special Mission Aircraft Solutions | Bombardier ›
- Saab Swordfish MPA System: Cutting Edge Performance On Brand ... ›
- Canada needs to boost Aurora fleet now, start purchase of new ... ›
- Swordfish Maritime Patrol Aircraft ›
- Swordfish Multi-Role Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) - Naval ... ›
- Saab, Bombardier To Launch Maritime Patrol Aircraft Programs ›
- IAI Introduces a New Business-Jet based Maritime Patrol Aircraft ›
- Israel bids farewell to Sea Scan maritime patrol aircraft ›