ANALYSIS: Saab on a High with GlobalEye
Based on Bombardier's Global 6000 long-range business jet
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Far from concerning a new support deal or sales pitch, the briefing was about an almost $1.3 billion order for a fleet of cutting-edge surveillance aircraft. Based on Bombardier's Global 6000 long-range business jet, and referred to as a swing-role surveillance system, this promises to be a transformational capability for the UAE. Its initial order was for a pair of aircraft, and a third was formally added earlier this year.
The Perfect Canadian Aurora CP-140 Replacement! SWORDFISH MPA
- Specialized Aircraft | Special Mission Aircraft Solutions | Bombardier ›
- Saab Swordfish MPA System: Cutting Edge Performance On Brand ... ›
- Canada needs to boost Aurora fleet now, start purchase of new ... ›
- Swordfish Maritime Patrol Aircraft ›
- Swordfish Multi-Role Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) - Naval ... ›
- Saab, Bombardier To Launch Maritime Patrol Aircraft Programs ›
- IAI Introduces a New Business-Jet based Maritime Patrol Aircraft ›
- Israel bids farewell to Sea Scan maritime patrol aircraft ›