Video: Pilot seriously hurt in emergency landing of vintage Corsair plane in Gatineau, Quebec
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 4, 2019 - source
A vintage war plane, believed to be a Goodyear Corsair belonging to Vintage Wings of Canada, went off the runway at the Gatineau Airport after landing and ended up in the ditch alongside the runway. One pilot was injured with non life threatening injuries.
- Plane crash lands in California's Mojave desert - They Video Their ... ›
- antonov crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: Airbus A220-300 in Flight - FliegerFaust ›
- A fatal design flaw and pilots kept in the dark: inside Boeing's ... ›
- Video: B-2 Stealth Bomber drops a Massive Ordnance Penetrator ... ›
- Landing A350's wake suspected in Dubai DA62 crash - FliegerFaust ›