CSeries En Route Now!!! - CSeries World Tour - Part 4 Updated Sept 26, 2017.
Where and WHEN!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
13:30 - September 1, 2017 - Quebec, Canada
** UPDATE 21:27 - September 24, 2017 - Quebec, Canada
The September 23 date below as been changed to September 26, Tuesday. Other dates will have to be changed accordingly. **
** UPDATE 11:12 - September 26, 2017 - Quebec, Canada
Bombardier CSeries FTV8 MSN 55002 Is Now In Route to Anchorage for its Tour Around The World!
Follow it LIVE here : https://www.flightradar24.com/BCS3/f00c7b1
CSeries Tour around the World Update – Part 4
As you now know (see part 1 to 3) a Bombardier CSeries CS300 (MSN 55002 aka FTV8) will be doing a "tour around the world" leaving from Mirabel airport In Quebec going west until back to Mirabel.
During that flight across the planet it will stop at...
multiple airports where it is expected by 15 airlines (see part 3)
Following on Part 3 where the list of airport was identified here in part 4 are the dates for each of them.
- September 23 – Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- September 24 – Tokyo, Japan
- September 26 – Beijing, China
- September 27 – Shanghai, China
- September 28 - Guangzhou Baiyun, China
- September 29 - Chengdu Shuangliu, China
- October 1 - Benda, Tangerang / Jakarta, Indonesia
- October 2 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- October 3 - Don Mueang / Bangkok, Thailand
- October 5 - Indira Gandhi / Delhi, India
- October 6 – Cairo, Egypt
- October 9 - Amman, Jordan
- October 10 - Casablanca, Morocco
- October 12 – Mirabel, Quebec, Canada
Remember... all this can change!
In the meantime Bombardier is progressing CSeries CAT III auto land certification. All good news! More on this soon!
- Rumor has it >1 orders in Asia for CSeries are coming. At least 1 ... ›
- Part 3 - CSeries WORLD Tour!!! - Who are those 17 Airlines ... ›